31 December 2011

Aamir’s gift to Salman Khan!


Aamir’s gift to Salman Khan!

Aamir Khan was a painter in his film Dhobi Ghat. He also essayed the role of an arts teacher in Taare Zameen Par. But is he a good painter off screen??
Say’s the actor, “Painting, like singing, is something I really enjoy doing. Though I do it badly.”
“I love singing, it puts me in a good mood. It disturbs the hell out of everyone around me, but it makes me feel very happy… painting also. I have realised that I am really a bad painter but when I am painting, I get so engrossed and I feel as if I am making something like a Picasso,” added the 46-year-old.
It seems, while shooting for Dhobi Ghat, Aamir completed a painting and gifted the same to his close frined, Salman Khan.
“The one painting that I have done in my life is on the sets of Dhobi Ghat, while they were lighting up, I did a full canvas and presented it to Salman. So, it’s in Salman’s house,” Aamir Khan said.
Aamir Khan recently launched CDs and DVDs of his film Dhobi Ghat.

Share this