31 December 2011

When Kareena said NO to Angelina!


When Kareena said NO to Angelina!

Madhur Bhandarkar wanted Kareena Kapoor to watch Angelina Jolie’s award-winning TV film, Gia (1998), to prepare for her role in his upcoming project ‘Heroine’.
However, the actress wasn’t very keen with Bhandarkar’s idea and immediately refused to do so.
Says an insider, “He wanted Kareena to watch Gia because of Angelina’s performance. Although Bebo understands the character, the idea was to help her get a tighter grip on the intricacies. But she wanted to keep things natural.”
Confirming the news, Kareena said, “Yes, Madhur said, ‘watch Gia and look at Jolie’s performance.’ But I told him to let me get into Heroine completely blank; I asked him to guide me. I don’t want to take on performances of other actors. I want to play the role like I essay other parts — in a natural way. I don’t want to prepare for it.”
Kareena Kapoor recently got done with the first schedule of Heroine. The second will start in Feb 2012.

Share this